Marketers are under pressure to capture consumer attention and convert it into purchase. They work relentlessly to attract traffic on the website, optimize the nitty gritty of their websites and hope for the best.
Still, if visitors are not delighted with a personal real-time engagement, they leave the website, dooming retargeting ad spend and CPA to go up.
The scenario is way too familiar for eCommerce marketers. Sid Chaudhary, Intempt’s ideator, recognized the challenge back in 2014. At that time, he was leading product and data teams at Adobe and had unique insight into the marketing landscape.
The ambition for smarter B2C marketers shaped the idea of a marketer-driven personalization.
We did deep dives on how 1:1 personalization with a predictive spin can help convert anonymous traffic.
We distilled our findings and campaigns that you can run with them in an ebook.
Or, for those for you inclined towards skimming through, we're summarized the learnings here.
Challenges for marketers to overcome:
- Silo-ed data sources limit companies’ ability to properly leverage their visitor profile
- Marketing data often resides within a disparate mix of cloud and on-premise systems
- For many businesses, AI may seem not only out of reach, but also overly complicated.
- Beyond the data, companies must have the tools and expertise to analyze and act on it
AI-enabled marketer is able to:
- Leverage smart modeling to predict each individual consumer’s likelihood to perform any action
- Specify a set of personalized possible notifications to engage each individual consumer
- Automatically adapt the journey for each individual consumer along a predefined funnel
- Deliver the best product, content, or offer — every time
- Send notifications at the right time - when a consumer is likely to engage, and when a brand needs to do so
Key Aspects of Predictive Personalization:
- Visitor Journey Analytics
- Predictive Segmentation
- Predictive Notifications
Why does Visitor Journey Analytics matter?
- Visitors buy over multiple visits
- Visitors aren’t always identified
- Visitors create complicated buying paths
- Visitors move across domains
Where do Web Analytics Fall short?
- Data from Identified sessions
- Session activity sans logging in
- Funnels not retroactive
- Data Sampling
Best personalization platforms must be:
3 eCommerce User Cases powered by Personalization:
- The North Face
- Birch Box
- Hope Depot
Looking to increase your conversion rates by delivering personalized experience?